Access to this page is provided by VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. on the following conditions:
1. Using the website you agree to terms, which shall take effect when the first use of this website. If you do not consent to the use of the following terms please do not access these pages, or to use them.
2. The company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. may change these terms at any time by posting them on websites. Please review these terms regularly and are aware of any changes. Using the website after changes means that you accept them, and that it agrees to apply the revised regulations.
USE THE SITES
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or use of this website content in any way except for your personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work based on the content of these pages – except when doing it for private use and not for commercial purposes. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written consent of VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. .
4. You agree to use this website only in accordance with the law and so as not to prejudice, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of these sites.
5. The contents of these pages, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. z oo, its products and services (or products and services of third parties) is provided on the principles of “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE”, without any conditions or warranties (express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. The company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. is not responsible for the consequences of loss or damage (whether being able to predict or know the loss or damage): (a) data; (B) revenue or anticipated profits; (C) work; (D) loss of opportunity; (E) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (F) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use / use of these sites, regardless of the type of action.
7. The company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. does not warrant that the operation of these pages will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this party – if the server on which the parties are registered – will be free from viruses or other malicious programs.
8. The names, names, images and logos identifying the company Vander Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. or third parties and their products and services are protected by copyright, trademarks and designs, as well as the right to trademark, VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. and / or third parties. The provisions of these regulations can not be recognized – by implication, exclusion or otherwise – for permission to use any trademark, patent, rights to the project or copyright belonging to the company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. or any third party.
CO MATERIALS TO THIS WEBSITE
10. What is more – apart from the point 9 – sending materials on this website, you:
10.1. He declares that your contribution:
10.1.1. They are your own original work and that you can provide to VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o., so that it can be used for the above purposes;
10.1.2. they are not defamatory;
10.1.3. they do not contain any material that is unlawful; and
10.2. you agree to pay all legal costs, arising due to damage or other expenses that the company VanDer Haus Nieruchomości Sp. o.o. could suffer if the materials submitted fail to comply with the above statement; and
10.3. waive any moral rights for the purposes of its submission to and publication for the purposes listed above
11. If the above terms and conditions prove to be incompatible with the provisions set forth elsewhere, the above regulations will be treated as more important;
12. If it turned out that this Regulation is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable because of the regulations prevailing in the country into which it was created, the points that are unlawful, invalid or inapplicable shall cease to apply, while all other points of the Rules are considered to be valid and binding.
13. These terms shall be applied and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Polish Republic.